Build a career
We are looking for financial security advisors.See job description
Matcha Insurance is a personal insurance broker. Our expert advisors’ mission is finding the best coverage among over a dozen insurers in a matter of minutes.
In addition, Matcha Insurance’s advisors stand out for the transparency and quality of their attentive service, provided through a client-focused and empathetic approach.
No matter what type of life insurance you seek, our team members will direct you to a competitive insurance solution that meets your needs, which are just as real and unique as you.
Serve and advise clients
Financial security advisor
As a specialized consultant, you will have access to a comprehensive range of products from Canada’s leading insurers (brokerage), including life, disability, debt or critical illness insurance.
Through choice, advice, experience and transparency, you will be responsible for:
Informing your clients
Selling the best products available
All online (videoconferencing, chat) and over the phone.
- Provide advisory services and answer questions from clients who contact Matcha Insurance by phone, chat, e-mail or in person;
- Analyze client needs and make recommendations;
- Provide clients with solutions;
- Serve clients with openness and impartiality;
- Carry out, as the case may be, the insurance transactions selected by clients;
- Provide clients with support and after-sales service;
- Respect the standards and the codes of ethics and compliance of the company and regulatory authorities;
- Participate actively in implementing e-marketing campaigns.
- BA (mandatory);
- Financial security advisor certification in Quebec;
- Two to five years’ experience in financial services distribution;
- Financial planner, an asset;
- Well-honed marketing and entrepreneurial sense;
- Computer skills;
- Good knowledge of the Web and social networks;
Competencies and skills
- Excellent listener and communicator;
- Ability to establish a relationship of trust with the client;
- Ability to analyze and summarize;
- Excellent communicator;
- Well organized;
- Autonomous and details-oriented;
The person hired must be able to complete the Canada-wide insurance distribution permits in less than six months.
Base salary with bonuses*.
*Based on performance and customer satisfaction.